St. Luke’s University Health Network is concerned about the health of your baby, child or adolescent. We’re committed to providing you with excellent quality, comprehensive pediatric services close to your home.
St. Luke’s University Health Network:
- Operates more than 10 pediatrician practices in Northampton, Lehigh, Carbon and Monroe Counties.
- Employs pediatric specialists in many areas such as nephrology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and plastic surgery.
- Brings pediatric specialists to the Lehigh Valley.
- Provides specialized care for seriously ill infants in our pediatric unit and two NICUs. This enables your child to stay close to home.
- Offers a full array of pediatric rehabilitation therapies including physical and occupational therapy, speech, language pathology and audiology services through Physical Therapy at St. Luke’s.