Prompt emergency care can make a huge difference in your child’s recovery. We hope the unthinkable never happens, but should a serious accident or illness occur, take comfort in knowing that St. Luke’s University Health Network provides around-the-clock emergency care every day in each of its seven hospitals. With an emergency department close to you, our compassionate emergency care physicians, nurses and other staff will provide your child with excellent care and you with peace of mind.
For more information, about our emergency services
St. Luke’s emergency physicians and staff care for children with the following illnesses, injuries or conditions:
- Laceration repair
- Fracture reduction & care
- Basic wound care
- Sports medicine referrals for concussions
- Childhood illnesses: viral, pneumonia, gastroenteritis etc.
- Surgical interventions, appendicitis etc.
- Sexual assault evaluations
- Ear/nose/throat & optic emergencies/problems
- Allergic reactions
- Dehydration, N&V diarrhea
- Treatment of heat and/or cold exposure
- Minor and major traumas