St. Luke’s Pediatrics nephrologist offers medical and lifestyle treatments for children with disorders of the urinary tract system. Comprehensive consultations and examinations are provided to assess kidney structure, function and disease including hypertension, electrolyte disorders and congenital disorders.
Provides care for patients with conditions such as:
- Acute and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Congenital kidney malformations (hydronephrosis)
- Cystic and polycystic kidney diseases
- Genetic renal disorders
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Proteinuria and hematuria
- Renal calculi
- Renal tubulopathies
- Urinary tract infections
- Vesicoureteral Reflux
Tecile Andolino, MD
Dr. Andolino speaks both Spanish and English.